Tips to Sharing Your Testimony:
- Give a brief greeting in the native tongue.
- Begin by thanking God.
- Find something you can affirm about their country, church or people.
- Bring a greeting from your home church.
- Tell a little about yourself.
- Tell how you came to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior.
- State how your life is different since you came to know Jesus in a personal way.
- End with a Bible verse. Share its personal significance to you.
- Write out simple and short phrases.
- Don’t use slang, hip lingo or Christian cliches.
- Keep it short. If it needs to be translated, it will be twice as long.
- Keep the focus on Christ.
Downloadable Spanish Song Sheet[/span12]